Saturday, March 1, 2014

YouTube Special: Twisted Pomp


I was getting a bit tired of doing the same old flat twist outs, so I decided to do something different.  After watching several videos and searching through photos of flat twist hair styles, I realized I didn't have many options.  Most styles require more skill and/or more hair than I have to deal with.  So, I made this one up as I went.  It's basically a mix of all the styles I came across.  I took a chance and used Beautiful Textures Styling Custard for the third time.  My first two experiences with that product ended up in a flaky, crunchy mess, but this third time was a charm.  Mixing it with Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie gave me the perfect balance of hold and moisture.  Check out the video below to see how I did it!


No comments:

Post a Comment