Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Weightloss Update


I really don't know why I choose to make things so hard on myself.  I forgot to update last week so here's what has been happening for the past two weeks.  The first week, I lost a whole .5lbs lol such a disappointment, yet not surprising.  This week I managed to gain .5lbs. so now I am back at square one again.  I would take the easy way out and say that I've hit a plateau and it's harder for me to lose at this weight, but that isn't the case.  I lost that .5lbs last week without exercise and barely watching what I ate so I can only imagine what would happen if I actually tried.  *Long Sigh* I just need some motivation I suppose, but I most definitely need to kick it into overdrive if I want to reach my goals by my birthday in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment