Thursday, December 20, 2012

Song of the Day: Can't Look Down

http://neo2soul.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/anthony-david.jpg
I was up late the other night.  It had to be about 3 or 4 in the morning (what ever time soul sessions comes on) when I heard this gem.  I had never heard of Anthony David before this and I'm still not exactly sure who he is.  Apparently he had a hit song with India Arie back in 2008 entitled Words, but I just heard it today.  At any rate, after hearing David's song, Can't Look Down, I see that he is quite possibly the most underrated artist I know.  If R&B is lost, Anthony David might have found it.  He is such a pleasant reminder of what good music used to be.  Can't look down is taken from David's new CD Love Out Loud.  Check out the video that had me jammin' at 3am below!

No comments:

Post a Comment