Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I've got this all wrong...

So this whole blog thing is a lot harder than it seems.  I want this to be a place where I can share my interests and thoughts with others while being informative at the same time.  However, its difficult for me to come up with topics to blog about (hence my hiatus).  I think that I've been going about this the wrong way.  Instead of me trying to find things that I think would be relative and interesting for the public, I think it would be more beneficial for me to share what is relevant in my life on a day to day basis.  Not to say that coming up with topic ideas isn't cool and all, but I put way too much pressure on myself doing so.  So from now on, I'm going to share my everyday adventures and discoveries as often as possible. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment