Monday, May 6, 2013

Nothing But, A New Staple

I finally got around to using the Deep Conditioner that I searched high and low for, the Nothing But Intense Healing Mask.  Let me tell you...this is my new staple! I don't think I've ever claimed any product as a staple because nearly every product I've used works well with my hair.  This time, I can say that this product is especially great for my hair because I had a set goal in mind for what I wanted it to do and it did exactly what I had hoped for.  All I wanted was a dc that had some slip and left my hair feeling soft. After using it, my hair was so soft! I would definitely compare it to the results I got from my homemade Avocado Smoothie minus the extra curls.  I could care less about how curly my hair is, I just want it to be soft to the touch and moisturized.  This DC is awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment