Saturday, May 18, 2013

PrePoo Fun!

I've been prepooing for a while now and I love it! I pre-poo with VO5 mixed with some oils before every shampoo.  I've never had a real reason for doing it, in fact, I don't even know why I started it.  If anything, I only did it to make my hair softer and more moisturized.  However, today I realized that prepooing for me is a great way to quickly detangle my hair.  I remember when I took my yarn braids down, I thought it would be a nightmare to detangle.  But in my usual lazy fashion, I just mixed up my pre-poo mix and put it on my hair.  Even after having my hair braided up for weeks, there were no knots after applying the mix, and I could easily run my fingers through my hair to detangle.  Besides the detangling properties of my prepoo, I also love the way it gives my hair movement and makes my curls pop.  Below is a picture of my hair today, after I applied my prepoo mixture to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment