Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hair of the day: Puff



 Today I sported a second day hairstyle.  Yesterday, I wore my hair in a puff and I wrapped it up at night so that I would be able to wear it again without re-doing the style.  The first day, I cowashed with Tresemme Naturals conditioner and used Shea Moisture Curl and Style Milk as a leave in.  I then applied some Eco-Styler gel to the edges of my slightly wet hair in order to slick it back.  I won't get too detailed because I'll be making a video tutorial soon.  Anyways, wearing the puff for the second time today proved to be easier than yesterday because it wasn't as tightly pulled (goodbye headache!).  Minus some fly away hairs here and there, I was pretty satisfied.  Check out my second day puff below!









No comments:

Post a Comment