Wednesday, March 27, 2013

9 months Natural Today!

I don't know why this is sideways...
 Today marks my 9 month BC anniversary.  I'll be doing an official length check next week since it will be check in time for the Castor Oil Challenge.  Any who, I decided to treat my hair.  To what? I have no idea.  It's just something I made up really fast.  I co-washed with TreSemme Naturals, and used castor oil to seal.  I was going to twist my hair up but I couldn't find my bouncy curls pudding so I gave up.  Instead, I applied some Oyin Sugar Berries Pomade because I read the lable and the first ingredient is castor seed oil.  Cool beans.  Then I slightly sprayed my hair with a mix of aloe vera juice and water, because my hair was drying.  Then for the heck of it, I rubbed some of my homemade shea butter mix on my hair and threw a baggy and a beanie on and called it a night.  There was absolutely no method to my madness and the only thing I was going for was soft hair in the morning.  We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment