Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Castor Oil Challenge Update: Day 20

So this is the huge applicator bottle I have to mix my castor oil, grapeseed oil, and coconut oil in. When I filled it up, It amounted to 1.5oz.  I've used it 4times on my whole head and now its only slightly below the 1.5 mark. So a little goes a long way. In addition to using the castor oil this way to apply on my scalp, I have also been moisturizing my hair with my homemade whipped Shea butter.  I mixed it with castor oil so that should count right? Anyways, I do see a difference in my hair so far. It's more moisturized than usual.  As far as length, I have seen signs of more growth than usual too.  Then again, I've never taken care of my hair this much.  This challenge has been going well so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment