Sunday, March 24, 2013

Weekend Hair: Flat Twist Out


It's been a while since I've shared what my hair has been up to lately so let me up date you.  I first gave myself some two strand flat twists last Tuesday during my spring break.  I wore that protective style for the whole week and if I had to go somewhere, I just threw a beanie on like so...
I continued to wear the twists until Friday, when I made my trip to my old school.  That day I wore the twistout for the first day.  It was really nice compared to other flat twists outs that I've done.  I only took pics of my hair on the first day of the twistout.  I wore it for a total of two days, before putting it in a puff today.  Anyways, the following are pics of my two strand flat twist out on the first day.








No comments:

Post a Comment