Saturday, October 20, 2012

Check it Out: Happy Endings

http://lookhereblog.com/2011/12/02/scott-mcdermotts-happy-endings-in-the-current-issue-of-entertainment-weekly/

Happy Endings is a somewhat new show on ABC.  It first premiered back in 2011, but I never really heard anything about it.  I have only watched it on Hulu.com, but let me tell you, it is hilarious!  It's about six dysfunctional friends living in Chicago, and that's about all I can say.  I really don't know the character names but I don't think that matters because every episode is beyond random.  All I know is that there's a token black guy (Damon Wayans Jr.), his wife, her sister, the sister's ex-fiance, a gay guy, and a girl who's just trying to find a man.  This show is definitely for a certain type of person with a peculiar sense of humor, and I guess that person is me.  Some will find it as funny as I do, while others just won't get it.  At any rate, please check it out.  The new season premiers this Tuesday, Oct. 23rd at 9/8c on ABC.  You can go to the official website here, and watch some older episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment