Friday, October 12, 2012

My Weightloss Journey

Usually around this time, I would be in the heart of volleyball season and I would be about 10-15lbs lighter.  However, with me transferring schools and not playing volleyball for the first time in 10 years, I am left to my own devices to stay in shape.  I have never not been active so this is going to be a tough one, especially since I'm living off campus and have the ability to go to the refrigerator whenever.  So here's the deal.

First of all, I tip my hat to those of you who post your before swimsuit pictures for the world to see, but I am not so bold.  Instead, the picture above is of a recent dressing room failure of mine. You may not be able to tell, but that belt was holding on for dear life.  The dress was a size 6Petite and it was tight in all the wrong places.  Can't have that! I am way too short to weigh as much as I do, not to mention diabetes and high blood pressure run in my family.  Its about time I make some changes.  I plan to do weekly updates on my progress, but here's my starting points and my goal.
Height: 4'11
Starting Weight: 150lbs.
Current Waist: 33.5 in.
Goal: Lose 30lbs by my birthday in February

No comments:

Post a Comment