Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Castor Oil Challenge Update: Day 34

It's currently the end of week five of the Spring Castor Oil challenge, so its time I post my length check.  The challenge started when I was 8 months natural and from then to now, when trying to decide if the castor oil was working, I first thought "no not anything out of the ordinary".  However, when I compare my length checks from 5-8months, I obviously had very little growth if any.  Mind you I had a trim on my 6 month nappiversary, and a protective style during the 7th month.  At any rate, I retract my initial reaction of "I didn't witness any extra growth outside of my normal growth rate".  Since I really haven't seen any difference in growth for the past few months until now, the castor oil has clearly proven to be very effective.  Can't wait for next months results!

No comments:

Post a Comment