Thursday, April 11, 2013

Song of the Day: Fine China

http://www.last.fm/music/Chris+Brown
For the record, I used to be a huge Chris Brown fan.  I'm talking posters all over the wall, buy every magazine with his face in it type of fan.  For a while there, I was afraid to even claim him in that way because I think we can all agree that he lost all of his mind at one point.  He's so talented but all the negativity he brought on his self made his talent worthless.  Not only did I get over him and his outrageous behavior, but I was over all his techno poppy fist pump songs.  He seemed to have fallen into the trap of the crappy music being put out.  I'm not sure if he's in his right mind yet, but his new single Fine China gives me hope that he's on the right track.  The song and video are very Michael Jackson-esque so that's already a plus.  I don't care what he does from now on, but he definitely needs to keep songs like this coming.  Check it out below.


No comments:

Post a Comment