Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Search is Over!

I made a post several days ago explaining my search to find a new deep conditioner since I'm almost out of mine and it cost way too much to buy again.  So I narrowed it down to 4.  I sampled the Argan Oil and wasn't crazy about it.  I was very put off by the last Beautiful Textures product I used so that took their Rapid Repair off my list.  So it got down to the Eden Bodyworks deep conditioner and the Nothing But Intense Healing Mask.  
I was at Walmart and I knew they carried the Eden BodyWorks, so I decided to get that one. I literally had the product in my hand ready to buy, then I looked down and saw the Nothing But product and began to rethink it.  I had never seen it in Walmart before so I was surprised. I picked it up and smelled it and the citrus/lemon smell wasn't as bad as I imagined.  Then I called my sister over to help me compare ingredients.  In the end, Nothing But won.  Mainly because I thought it was cheaper (I was wrong) and the list of ingredients and what they do to your hair are all listed on the website (very informational).  Anyway, I can't wait to use it, and I hope it works well.

No comments:

Post a Comment