Friday, April 5, 2013

Discovering Sally...

My first Sally purchases!
Silly me, I didn't realize the amazing beauty supply store that existed right around the corner from my house!  I've always heard of women shopping at Sally's and how much they love it, but I assumed that like most nice stores, there couldn't be one in my neighborhood...But there she was! Sitting in the corner of a small plaza, Sally Beauty Supply was calling my name!  I absolutely loved it!! Everything I researched using their online store, was right there in my face.  It was very clean, organized, and run by black women (one had locs)! I was so happy to be there and I'm sure I'll become a beauty club member for future purchases. I can't believe I've been missing out all this time!  I'll do product reviews of what I got in posts to come... 

No comments:

Post a Comment