Friday, September 14, 2012

Product Review: Soul by Ludacris


Santa (my daddy) was very good to me this past Christmas.  I received Ludacris' SL150CB Pro Hi-Definition On-Ear Headphones.  They are amazing.  They fold to allow easy travel in the protective case that's included.  Also included are two audio cables (one has an Apple in-line controller).  I am an avid music listener and I tend to break every set of headphones I get.   These seem to be holding up nicely so far.  Soul has many different colors and models of earbuds and on-ear headphones to choose from.  Check them out  here. Below are the pros and cons of the headphones I own. 

Pros
  • Great Sound Quality
  • Durable
  • Comfortable
  • Drowns out noise   
Cons
  • My audio cable with the Apple controller on it stopped working about a month after getting it.
  • They're bulky. Sometimes it's more convenient to wear ear buds.
  • They can be too loud to wear in public.  Everyone will hear what you're jammin' to.
  • Expensive (but worth the money)

No comments:

Post a Comment